Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bane of My Night ( not to mention my existence)


For reasons beyond comprehension, for the first time in a long time, I am sharing a room with my younger brother.
I'm contemplating killing him.
In a state of profound slumber, a strange expression of pain drawn out across his face like some grotesque mask, he wheezes with every breath he takes. After many telepathic attempts at silencing him, I finally resort to pressing one ear against the mattress while covering the other with a pillow, I cry out, "STOP!" And he does, momentarily. However his heavy constipated breathing is now replaced by strange vocalizations recalling either demonic possession or mongolian throat singing.
Do not be deceived by this angelic picture, as his unconscious cries prove, the devil resides within him.

No comments:

Post a Comment