Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last Days of Being a "Teenager"

I'm nearing my twentieth year.
And what have I accomplished?:

-Learning the geographic location of Alaska. No, it is not next to Hawaii as the American map would lead one to believe. ( For that matter and rather unrelated, Poland is not an island either. I've been told that there are very few islands in Europe, which is what makes it a wonderful continent for a cultural road trip.)
-(Almost) successfully avoiding people I know on the street. This is a work in progress, but I have faith that one day, I will be the most skillful and stealthy avoider.
- Since I signed the back of my credit card on a whim, it often proves rather complicated to replicate such a signature. I have mastered the forgery of my own signature.
- I renewed my own medicare card, overcoming my fear of public places and telephones.

No comments:

Post a Comment